This section provides examples for the following topics:
- Sine Wave Generator: Generating sine waves with customizable frequency and amplitude.
- Audio Player: Playing audio files and basic playback functions (play, pause, stop).
- Mixer: Mixing audio signals together and adjusting their volumes.
- Synchronized Audio Players: Playing multiple audio files simultaneously.
- Recorder: Recording audio signals to files and then playing them back.
- Music Ducking: Ducking music signal's volume based on the user's microphone signal.
- Karaoke App: Record your voice over a song.
- FX Chains: Build complex effects by combining multiple effects.
- Voice Changer App: Modelling funny voice effects.
- Online Radio App: Host a show, play songs, music and effects.
- Multitrack Recorder App: Recording and mixing of multiple audio tracks.